The Best Networking Event in Town
The Anchorage Chamber's Business After Hours is one of the best networking events in the city. Hosted by a different Anchorage Chamber member each month, this event offers people an opportunity to mingle in a relaxed atmosphere while making valuable professional connections.
Recent Business After Hours have been held at local hotels, retail stores, office spaces, warehouses and banks. Recent door prizes have included an Apple watch, riverboat tours, free business education classes, and even jewelry! Bring your business cards to enter to win at the next Business After Hours!
Whether you want to get to know professionals in the area, or just find out more about local businesses, this is the most enjoyable way to do so.
CLICK HERE for upcoming Business After Hours
Interested in Hosting a Business After Hours?
In the meantime, here are a few details to keep in mind when thinking about hosting your own:
- Your logo will reach thousands when it is included in our weeks-long email and social media campaigns.
- You will have multiple opportunities to make announcements to your guests about anything you care to promote during your event.
- Anchorage Chamber Ambassadors will be on hand to assist with check-in and anything else as necessary.
- These events always fall on the third Thursday of every month, from 5-7 pm.
- Typical turnout for these events is around 100 people (using outside space during summer months is encouraged!)
- The host fee is $1000 and does not include door prizes or catering. $500 deposit due upon booking.
- Door prizes and catering must be provided by Anchorage Chamber members (we will provide assistance with outreach).