The Anchorage Chamber Gold Pan Awards was established in 1957 and one of the organization’s longest running and one of Anchorage’s more prestigious events. Each year five Gold Pan awards are given to businesses and individuals who have shown business and entrepreneurial excellence and a strong commitment to community service. This is a formal banquet that kicks off gala season in Anchorage.
61st Annual Gold Pan Awards
September 14, 2018 | Dena'ina Center
In addition to 2017's Gold Pan awardees, the Anchorage Chamber of Commerce posthumously honored Dale Tran for his tremendous commitment to Anchorage and his positive impact on our community.
- Jeannine Jabaay, Treeline Construction
- Eklutna Inc.
- Spawn Ideas - WINNER!
Distinguished Community Service of a Large Business with over 30 Employees
- AK Child & Family
- Alaska Airlines - WINNER!
- Cook Inlet Housing Authority
- Ravn Alaska
Distinguished Community Service by an Individual, Organization or a Small Business
with fewer than 30 employees
- 2 Friends Gallery
- Susan Jensen, Bayshore Owners Association - WINNER!
- Gonzalez Marketing
- Super Floors of Alaska
- Emily McMahan, Alaska Hearing & Tinnitus Center
- Zoi Maroudas, Bambino's Baby Food - WINNER!
- Dawn Carmichael, Summit Embroidery Works
- Elizabeth Eldridge, The Spice & Tea Exchange