The Anchorage Chamber's "Make it Monday" forum, or Monday Forum, is the city's No. 1 weekly luncheon, offering current and relevant educational presentations from a variety of speakers. More than 45 programs are provided annually with the number of attendees ranging from 50 up to 200 a week.
Past speakers have included federal, state and local government officials, Anchorage industry leaders, Alaska Oil & Gas Association officials, Top 49 Alaska Businesses, and a variety of others. The “Make it Monday” forum luncheon is held every Monday at noon.
- 3/13/17 - US Army Corps of Engineers Update
- 2/27/17 - Leveraging Child Care for Business & Economic Growth
- 1/9/17 - Why Alaska's Merit-Based Judicial Selection System is Good for Business
- 12/19/16 - Alaska Moving Forward: Delivering Natural Gas to the World
- 12/12/16 - Food Bank of Alaska
- 10/31/16 - Oil & Gas Update, Mythbusters Edition
- 9/12/16 - Disaster Preparedness
- 8/8/16 - Take the Leap - ASD 2015
- 8/1/16 - Municipal Light & Power: Powering Generations
- 7/11/16 - Satellite Communications for the Arctic
Event: "Make it Monday" forum
Time: Noon to 1 p.m. (doors open at 11:30 a.m.)
Date: Every Monday
Location: Please check event calendar for location
Price: General Admission: $35; Chamber Member: $30 ($32 at door); Students: $15 w/ID
RSVP: Event Calendar
Does your company have a topic to share with our members?
Monday Forum: What to Expect
Parking at the Dena'ina Center and Egan Center can take time to coordinate. Leave work a few minutes early to find a good parking spot. Keep in mind -- most downtown parking meters time out at 1 hour. Check out downtown parking spots before heading to the presentation. Best bets: JCPenney parking garage.
Run of Show
Doors open each week for lunch at 11:30 am and concludes at 1 pm. Please check-in with front desk staff. There are coat racks out front for your convenience. Once inside, ask a staff member to help you find a good seat and direct you to lunch service. Staff will be happy to introduce you to seasoned Monday Forum guests. Presentations begin promptly at Noon.
Dress attire for the Monday Forum is business casual. Please, no outside food or drink inside the Monday Forum. Cell phones should be turned to off, silent or vibrate at noon.
Between 60 to 110 people attend the Monday Forum each week. Bring business cards to hand out to other guests, ensuring maximum business exposure at one of Anchorage's longest-running and popular business luncheons.
If you'd like to donate a door prize to the Monday Forum, please contact Tosha (see info below).