This lunch-time educational seminar is geared towards business owners, entrepreneurs and young professionals. Community experts present on a variety of topics. Subjects may include anything from down-to-earth "how-to's" and "best practices" to more abstract topics like collecting and leveraging data, and exploring what it takes to create an inviting and productive work environment.
Chamber Academy is the 2nd Wednesday of every month at the Anchorage Chamber boardroom from Noon to 1 pm. $15 for members. $20 for non-members. Bring your business cards for door prizes!
This event is sponsored by:
Have a Chamber Academy presentation in mind?
SUBMIT A SPEAKER PROPOSAL FORM
Here are just a few examples of the types of topics we are looking to cover:
- The importance of clearly articulated mission, vision, and values
- Facing and overcoming the difficulties that business growth poses
- Search engine optimization
- How diversity efforts can actually help your bottom line
- Conflict resolution and mitigation
Links to materials from past presentations: