This lunch-time educational seminar is geared towards business owners, entrepreneurs and young professionals. Community experts present on a variety of topics. Subjects may include anything from down-to-earth "how-to's" and "best practices" to more abstract topics like collecting and leveraging data, and exploring what it takes to create an inviting and productive work environment.
Time: 12-1 PM
Date: 2nd Wednesday of every month
Location: Anchorage Chamber Board Room
Price: General Admission: $20, Anchorage Chamber Member Rate: $15
This event is sponsored by:
Have a Chamber Academy presentation in mind?
SUBMIT A SPEAKER PROPOSAL FORM
Here are just a few examples of the types of topics we are looking to cover:
- The importance of clearly articulated mission, vision, and values
- Facing and overcoming the difficulties that business growth poses
- Search engine optimization
- How diversity efforts can actually help your bottom line
- Conflict resolution and mitigation
Links to materials from past presentations: