The Anchorage Chamber of Commerce is pleased to offer members an opportunity for more exposure at their business with an official Ribbon Cutting ceremony. This free service is for members who have recently opened their doors for the first time, moved to a new location, or expanded its current location.
An Anchorage Chamber Ribbon Cutting ceremony should take place within six (6) months of the grand opening, moving or expansion of your business. To ensure our available for your event, we schedule no more than three per month.
The Anchorage Chamber will:
- Invite the Anchorage Chamber board of directors, staff, and Ambassador Council
- Post event details in the online event calendar and in a weekly e-news to membership, prior to your Ribbon Cutting ceremony
- Send out a media advisory to local media outlets, however, the Anchorage Chamber cannot guarantee media coverage
- Provide XLG scissors and ribbon for the event
- Post pictures of event and dignitaries during the Ribbon Cutting ceremony on its Facebook page and other social media sites
The business host will:
- Invite elected officials, as well as guests of their own
- Provide the Anchorage Chamber with a logo for use on printed materials 30 days prior to the event
- Provide pertinent business information to the Anchorage Chamber for use in promotional pieces 30 days prior to event date
- Include the Anchorage Chamber logo on all Ribbon Cutting Ceremony promotional materials, if any
- OPTIONAL: Provide adequate food and beverages at the Ribbon Cutting Ceremony from fellow Anchorage Chamber members (list of Anchorage Chamber businesses will be provided)
Sign Up Today!
Fill out the Ribbon Cutting contract