For over 100 years, we have served as a resource where our members can gain business knowledge, insight and strength as business professionals.We've also become a resource for visitor information and a relocation tool for those moving to our great city. Learn More..
The Anchorage Chamber Gold Pan Awards is one of the organization’s longest running civic programs, established in 1957 as Anchorage's No. 1 premiere business awards event.
For 59 years, Gold Pans have been awarded to those that have shown business and entrepreneurial excellence, as well as a loyal commitment to Anchorage through community service.
The Anchorage Chamber business community will converge on Friday, Sept. 9 at the Hotel Captain Cook to celebrate this year's finalists and recipients. Join us as our organization recognizes those who excel in business excellence and community service!
Event: 59th Annual Gold Pan Awards
Time: 6 to 9 pm
Date: Friday, Sept. 9, 2016
Location: Hotel Captain Cook, Discovery Ballroom
Register: CLICK HERE
- RSA Engineering, Timothy Hall
- Udelhoven Operating Companies, Jim Udelhoven
- Renewal by Andersen, Chris Dunn
Distinguished Community Service of a Large Business with over 30 Employees
- Boys & Girls Club, Alana Humphrey
- Hotel Captain Cook, Raquel Edelen
- Denali Express Chevron, Michelle Engelke
Distinguished Community Service by an Individual, Organization or a Small Business
with fewer than 30 employees
- Magen James, Army OneSource
- Kristin George
- Ted Sadtler, Mattress Ranch
- Donna DeMarco, Accurate Hearing Systems
- Zoi Maroudas-Tziolas, Bambino's Baby Food
- Stephen Trimble, Arctic Solar Ventures
Thank you to our sponsors!
Chevron; Alaska Airlines; ConocoPhillips; Wells Fargo; Fred Meyer; Providence Health & Services Alaska; Buzzbizz Studios; TOTE; Jamie Harvey, Jack White Real Estate; Northern Air Cargo; The Hotel Captain Cook; RSA Engineering, Inc.; First National Bank of Alaska; and BP.