The Anchorage Chamber Gold Pan Awards is one of the organization’s longest running civic programs, established in 1957 as Anchorage's No. 1 premiere business awards event.
For 59 years, Gold Pans have been awarded to those that have shown business and entrepreneurial excellence, as well as a loyal commitment to Anchorage through community service.
2016 FINALISTS & WINNERS
- RSA Engineering, Timothy Hall
- Udelhoven Operating Companies, Jim Udelhoven - WINNER!
- Renewal by Andersen, Chris Dunn
Distinguished Community Service of a Large Business with over 30 Employees
- Boys & Girls Club, Alana Humphrey
- Hotel Captain Cook, Raquel Edelen - WINNER!
- Denali Express Chevron, Michelle Engelke
Distinguished Community Service by an Individual, Organization or a Small Business
with fewer than 30 employees
- Magen James, Army OneSource
- Kristin George
- Ted Sadtler, Mattress Ranch - WINNER!
- Donna DeMarco, Accurate Hearing Systems
- Zoi Maroudas-Tziolas, Bambino's Baby Food
- Stephen Trimble, Arctic Solar Ventures - WINNER!
THANK YOU TO OUR 24K GOLD SPONSORS:
Jamie Harvey, Jack White Real Estate
Northern Air Cargo
THANK YOU TO OUR 18K GOLD SPONSORS:
Hotel Captain Cook
Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl Airport
THANK YOU TO OUR 14K GOLD SPONSORS:
Providence Alaska Medical Center
Denali Federal Credit Union
Arctic Solar Ventures
Anchorage Economic Development Corp.
First Nation Bank of Alaska
RSA Engineering, Inc.