For over 100 years, we have served as a resource where our members can gain business knowledge, insight and strength as business professionals.We've also become a resource for visitor information and a relocation tool for those moving to our great city. Learn More..
The Anchorage Chamber Gold Pan Awards was established in 1957 and one of the organization’s longest running and one of Anchorage’s more prestigious events. Each year five Gold Pan awards are given to businesses and individuals who have shown business and entrepreneurial excellence and a strong commitment to community service. This is a formal banquet that kicks off gala season in Anchorage.
NOMINATE A BUSINESS OR INDIVIDUAL!
- Business Excellence
- Community Service by a Large Business Organization (more than 30 employees)
- Community Service by an Individual Organization or Small Business (fewer than 30 employees)
- Entrepreneurial Excellence
2016 FINALISTS & WINNERS
- RSA Engineering, Timothy Hall
- Udelhoven Operating Companies, Jim Udelhoven - WINNER!
- Renewal by Andersen, Chris Dunn
Distinguished Community Service of a Large Business with over 30 Employees
- Boys & Girls Club, Alana Humphrey
- Hotel Captain Cook, Raquel Edelen - WINNER!
- Denali Express Chevron, Michelle Engelke
Distinguished Community Service by an Individual, Organization or a Small Business
with fewer than 30 employees
- Magen James, Army OneSource
- Kristin George
- Ted Sadtler, Mattress Ranch - WINNER!
- Donna DeMarco, Accurate Hearing Systems
- Zoi Maroudas-Tziolas, Bambino's Baby Food
- Stephen Trimble, Arctic Solar Ventures - WINNER!
THANK YOU TO OUR 2016 24K GOLD SPONSORS:
Jamie Harvey, Jack White Real Estate
Northern Air Cargo
THANK YOU TO OUR 2016 18K GOLD SPONSORS:
Hotel Captain Cook
Ted Stevens Anchorage Intl Airport
THANK YOU TO OUR 2016 14K GOLD SPONSORS:
Providence Alaska Medical Center
Denali Federal Credit Union
Arctic Solar Ventures
Anchorage Economic Development Corp.
First Nation Bank of Alaska
RSA Engineering, Inc.